Tuesday, June 24, 2008

9/11... the Truth is Anti-Semetic...

Every now and then as time approaches for a new entry here… every now and then I just don’t know what to say. So I sit here and I think about it and it isn’t very long before my thoughts return, as they always do, to 9/11 and the prima facie evidence of both Zionist involvement in the act and the cover-up in the aftermath.

The terror State of Israel has had its hand in so many things; told so many lies, caused so many deaths that it has taken on a surreal appearance in my mind. Hardly does a day go by when I don’t learn of some new horror that they brought forth upon the planet. Hardly a day goes by when another new lie, or chorus of lies, does not whip across the landscape like rabid bats; routinely and persistently infecting the population with mind parasites of disinformation. We find out that it was Israel that shoehorned Idi Amin into power. We have found that the Entebbe Hollywood rescue was staged. We learned that it was Israel that bombed the U.S.S.S. Liberty and now we find that it was a mistake. more...
~ Smoking Mirrors

No comments: